- Holiday Stationstores, Inc.25.Nov 2015
benefit package is okay but it's only available to full time employee's which are discouraged. The pay is terrible. They do have safty training but the pressure is so great it causes employee's to disregard procedure trying to get the work done
Inclusive / Diverse
The company makes great talk but it's really just hot air
Suggestions for improvement
- Value employee's and let them know it. New employee mistakes are so costly it nullifies any gains that may be made through turnover. There is no reason that the sets have to change so much and so often, it causes a rediculious amount of stress. Reward dedication and effort instead of only those who know how to play the game.
What I like about the company
They talk a good fight; if they followed their own supposed doctrine it might be a nice place to work
What I dislike about the company
there is no end of pressure and negative feedback. There isn't the slightest attempt to motivate. Any positive and creative management is immediately squelched . Your job is always in jeopardy and the idea is to replace employee's as quickly as possible so they don't have to pay benefits or raises.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyHoliday Stationstores, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- DepartmentMarketing/product management