- Hollywood Presbyterian Medicsl Center14.Jan 2019
Suggestions for improvement
- A just culture environment must be created and systematically entrained in the culture. Currently, the patient safety culture is tense with no open, constructive dialogue about preventable conditions.
What I like about the company
HPMC has a lot of opportunity and the constant challenges is great for those looking to always keep busy.
What I dislike about the company
The administration leadership is constantly rotating and so not consistent. So, some of the entrained cultural aspects cross between nurses and physicians and allow them to lead without streamlined governance.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyHollywood Presbyterian Medicsl Center
- CityLos Angeles
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership