- Home Alliance, Inc.15.Dec 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Better communication. More mental health support. My direct supervisor was a property manager and I ended up doing several tasks that were not related to my field.
What I like about the company
I thoroughly enjoyed working with the homeless population in Myrtle Beach. It was very fulfilling.
What I dislike about the company
I was the only mental health care worker in my office. In addition there were times I was left alone in unsafe conditions.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyHome Alliance, Inc.
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2011
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing