- Houlihan's Restaurant Group11.Dec 2015
Support from management
I was promised lots of support in my new position, but instead was given none.
Attitude towards older colleagues
Specifically discouraged from hiring people who didn't fit the 'look'
Suggestions for improvement
- Hold upper management accountable to develop people at the store level, not just allow them to flounder. Be honest about bonus and compensation (they were not honest and promised bonus $ was not paid out).
What I like about the company
I liked that they give management a spending account to use at other Houlihans restaurants besides your own.
What I dislike about the company
I didn't feel supported by upper management.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyHoulihan's Restaurant Group
- CityGrand Rapids
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentExecutive leadership