- Housing Options For The Mentally Ill In Evanston Inc20.Jul 2016
Support from management
Lacked leadership support from Executive Management.
Freedom to work independently
Autonomy and independence not foster by Executive Management.
Lacks effective communication from management to staff.
Office / Work Environment
Not provide a safe work environment. Blames employee when work accident occurred.
Work -Life balance is not encouraged by Executive Management.
Inclusive / Diverse
Lacks Diversity in staff.
Suggestions for improvement
- Executive Director needs to be aware of her own biases, prejudices and not use retaliation as a form of punishment when staff voiced their opinion. Increase Board members participation to improve staff morale and staff buy in.
What I like about the company
I like the clients and the residents that we serve.
What I dislike about the company
I dislike the favoritism, office politics that Executive Management allowed and encouraged to take place.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyHousing Options For The Mentally Ill In Evanston Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2014
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership