- Hydrochem Industrial Services Inc.30.Jan 2016
They have never notified field employee's of branch profits.
only union employee's are protected, management and upper management change constantly
The Detroit branch had an excellent OSHA instructor but was removed because management had a perception of the individual, now they have no qualified person to teach OSHA safety
Suggestions for improvement
- Corporate needs to spend more with our customer base. Everything is pushed from Texas who deal with refinery work and don't want to hear what happens in Detroit and only wants things done their way
What I like about the company
Co-workers, sense of accomplishment at the end of a big project
What I dislike about the company
If you are not in the upper management, related to someone click, your voice is not heard you can very easily be singled out. Long term employees are often over looked for jobs, hours are sometimes spares but yet you are expected to work 7 days a week, go out of town whenever they see the need.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyHydrochem Industrial Services Inc.
- CityDeer Park
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentExecutive leadership