- InComm (Atlanta, GA / United States)13.Sep 2017
Lacking interdependency and mutual respect.
Support from management
It does sometimes, but Most of the time is one for all and all for none.
The culture of the company is comparable to crabs in a barrel.
Freedom to work independently
It depends on the department.
There is a great effort to improve company wide communications.
It's a good ole boys club.
Office / Work Environment
All HVAC and lighting systems work well.
Can't say that I'm aware of any company sponsored program outside of the rogue email tag line to save a tree, nothing comes to mind.
In my department it's 50/50. Because it's a 24 hour operation, always on call. Just depends on the role.
No real training
Not much to do.
Inclusive / Diverse
There is not an initiative driving diversity.
Suggestions for improvement
- Open your eyes to better ideas, simply because someone is always in your ear doesn't mean they have the best interest in mind of the people and the company.
What I like about the company
It's close to my home.
What I dislike about the company
A lot, the company culture is on life support. It needs change from top down.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyInComm (Atlanta, GA / United States)
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership