- Infiltrator Water Technologies, LLC18.Sep 2017
There is no culture.
Support from management
Management will sacrifice safety for production every time.
Transparency is non-existent.
Women are never promoted like men.
Product/waste fluids are washed off sight every time it rains into a nearby creek. Dumpsters leak fluids into sewer
Every time the housing market fluctuates they lay off employees and have to replace them with temps. Human Resources makes decisions based on favoritism and who they like. Great employees get fired for no reason other than they are nor liked by a senior employee or management. They will fire you or lay you off for no justifiable reason.
Flores are a skating ring. Each building in Winchester has safety issues that have gone unfixed for years and have actually gotten worse.
Suggestions for improvement
- Hold upper management accountable. Quit ignoring safety issues based on monthly production numbers. Listen to employees-the monthly meetings are a show of effort to the board of directors.no one wants to speak up because they will be eventually let go.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Silo for a structure. No transparency or accountability for upper management. Upper management will throw any employee-ever a manager under the bus to hide an issue or mistake.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyInfiltrator Water Technologies, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?n/a
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management