- Inspection Engineering LLC09.Feb 2016
No safety training at all. The warehouse has skids of parts just laying all over the place. Management parks their large personal trucks and boats in the warehouse also, Most employees are terrified to operate the fork lift truck.
Suggestions for improvement
- Listen to employees ideas. Do not let all of the decisions come from family members. It doesn't look good to the customers when they are in to visit for training.
- They should just close down and open a GUN STORE.
What I like about the company
They kept me busy. The job had no room for advancement.
What I dislike about the company
Management talks down to employees. If your not in the family of owners and related others don't expect much support or pay. After the new controller started my paycheck dropped like a rock. They will not even keep track of commissions like I was told at the interview. You get what they want to give you. :(
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyInspection Engineering LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?n/a