- Integrated Health Services22.Dec 2015
Ego driven misguided business decisions
Support from management
Those above you would not supply you with the tools to do your job and then when someone has to be held accountable they throw you under the bus
Suggestions for improvement
- Replace the HR peole. The constant moral issues evolve from their instigating behavior. 1 member of the executive team should quit blaming others for her inability to do do her job , or pursue other interests
- Increase communication.
What I like about the company
The am of people i put together worked well but outside influences within the company kept moral constantly low
What I dislike about the company
Cut corners if it suits them. Everything is constantly in a tailspin based on the mood swings of the 2 most senior people. 1 crying ,1 screaming.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyIntegrated Health Services
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing