- Integrity Protection Services12.Nov 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- I don't see them being in business much longer, people don't appreciate the intrusion.
What I like about the company
Well, it's certainly not difficult to get a job there.
What I dislike about the company
It's telemarketing boiler room like any other. The calls just keep coming at you through an automated system. You get a lot of angry people who don't want to talk to you, tell you that you are 5th or 6th call that they have received that day and hang up on you. I don't think they are terribly creative in their marketing dept.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyIntegrity Protection Services
- CityCosta Mesa
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentMarketing/product management