- intellectual society of greater nashville10.Feb 2019
Civil discourse, mutual respect, open-mindedness.
Support from management
Freedom to work independently
Independence of mind is a prerequisite for an intellectual, so it is for a member.
Consistent communication week after week.
Free membership. There are equal number of male and female members, though male participation generally seems higher. All female members are encouraged at all times to do their own sessions, topics and readings.
Attitude towards older colleagues
Older colleagues are often wiser, and wisdom is appreciated in this Society.
Trains members to become superior thinkers for any career lines.
Overall compensation for your work
Work of the mind, for which there is no price tag.
Office / Work Environment
Perfect, although sometimes a little noisy.
Couldn't be better.
Stellar reviews in the public domain.
As long as I am willing to do this.
Sometimes very challenging.
Inclusive / Diverse
Current membership stands at 950. It's more than inclusiveness and diversity. Every intellectual interest under the sun is represented.
Suggestions for improvement
- I would encourage more female members to take up the challenge of leading sessions. They always get to choose their own topic and reading.
What I like about the company
It's the best that I've been with.
What I dislike about the company
- Companyintellectual society of greater nashville
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentExecutive leadership