- Interpace Diagnostics Corporation09.Feb 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Change up the management style. Quit punishing people for wanting to expand their career and not being managements' (or their family's) best friend. Allow individuals to grow and learn as they are interested. Make everyone feel included professionally, socially and economically across the board. Most of all, HOLD PEOPLE ACCOUNTABLE!
What I like about the company
The genius behind the test and the amount of learning on a daily basis kept things fresh. There was a lot of opportunity to work with the creator of the test who was willing to explain any aspect of what was going on clinically or with R&D.
What I dislike about the company
They just cannot seem to get past the cattiness and inclusiveness between the management of the lab. Opportunities were only available for the "in-group". Outside of that group, it was a constant question if you would be employed day to day. If there was better treatment of employees and more opportunity to grow there, it would be a great place to work.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyInterpace Diagnostics Corporation
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services