- American Hearing Systems, Inc.11.Dec 2015
Support from management
Everyone chipped in and it started from the top down. I always felt is everyone was on the same level.
Whenever projects came up, it was a team effort.
Freedom to work independently
I was the only graphic designer so at times my workload would get a little crazy. But for the most part everyone pulled equal weight around there.
Interton was all about family, they understood when work just needed to be put aside some times. They allowed me to work a schedule that let me be home with my kids so that we didn't need to worry about daycare.
Suggestions for improvement
- Nothing really, as part of a larger company that has pretty much done away with Interton here in the US, there really isn't much they can do.
What I like about the company
Interton was very laid back, but we also worked very hard and it was fun. We always had lots of laughs, but also lots of rewarding challenges. I felt as though I really grew with them. The people I worked with were some of the best in the industry.
What I dislike about the company
It was hard sometimes in my position as the only graphic designer. My workload got kind of crazy at times.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyAmerican Hearing Systems, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2011
- DepartmentMarketing/product management