- Jackson Madison County Library09.Feb 2017
Suggestions for improvement
- My company does not always manage the day to day workings as well as it could. The company has improved greatly over the last 4 years, but with that growth, the responsiblities have not been divided efficiently. Decisions are sometimes made outside the chain of command or decisions are not made because the person in charge is not available and there are not clear instructions. Instead of orderly solutions to problems that frequently occur, we tend to embrace a fly by the seat of our pants mentality. There are tasks left undone and there is frequently a feeling of just getting by instead of being ready and prepared for our duties.
What I like about the company
I love that as a whole, the goal of my workplace is to help people better themselves. This is accomplished through teaching needed life skills like resume writing or computer usage and connecting people to information and entertainment they might not otherwise be able to access. On a more personal level, we as a group support each other by filling in wherever needed, picking up workloads to accomodate fluctuating needs, and having genuine care for each other.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyJackson Madison County Library
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership