- Jacobsen, A Textron Company24.Nov 2015
Inclusive / Diverse
Yes, to a fault and their own detriment.
Suggestions for improvement
- Stop discriminating against older employees and begrudging their higher salaries which are worth it in terms of what output you get.
What I like about the company
It used to be a good place to work a long time ago in the 90's and 00's, but around the turn of the century they outsourced everything and lost a lot of profitability in the process. Things got really tough after that and they chopped out so many people they killed their sales and almost went under.
What I dislike about the company
They do not appreciate experience and don't value the contribution of long time employees. They watch the clock not your contribution. If you don't stay long enough past quitting time, they view you as being a slacker even though you get more done than others who stay later.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyJacobsen, A Textron Company
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2009
- DepartmentMarketing/product management