- JACQUESSON ADVISORY GROUP, LLC25.May 2017
Very diverse culture
Colleagues worked GRRREAT together on projects/tasks and seldom allowed negative group dynamics to interfere with productivity.
Freedom to work independently
Feedback and communication flows in both directions (up and down the chain). Unlike most places, they pride themselves on being thorough and staying abreast of changes which may affect what we do.
Office / Work Environment
Atmosphere is not micro-managed at all. Very relaxed, fun environment.
HUGE RECYCLING PROGRAM IN PLACE.
Work life balance is superb. It can be quite busy at times. However, the benefits and rewards are second to none.
workload is/was challenging, but nothing beyond your capability. After all, they prefer self starters with proficiency. However, training on the job is not something they neglect.
Inclusive / Diverse
Everyone is respected and treated as a human being in this place. If/When issues come up, they are quick to address them too.
Suggestions for improvement
- Keep up the good work and you are sure to make history and land yourself a spot among the BIG Four Firms...creating the new and Improved "Top 5"
What I like about the company
Unprecedented career growth opportunities
What I dislike about the company
Brand needs more recognition. Likely to get there with time if they continue doing what they are doing to attract and retain qualitative talent.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyJACQUESSON ADVISORY GROUP, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2017
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting