- John Roberts Company (Minneapolis, MN / United States)24.Nov 2015
Support from management
Rarely eye contact from ownership.
Suggestions for improvement
- Don't panic if it's slow. Stop spending on remodeling and catering in food for customers.
What I like about the company
Fellow employees are good people.
What I dislike about the company
Layoffs when slow.
Company is in transition from "old school mentality" to attempting to be more modern.
Spends more on the floors and cosmetic's then good employees.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyJohn Roberts Company (Minneapolis, MN / United States)
- CityMinneapolis, MN
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management