- Judges Compensation and Retirement Services Office, Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts08.Dec 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Turnover, budget cuts and lack of management support makes this job impossible for an energetic, creative, mid-level manager. Suggestions were unwelcome.
- Allow mid-level managers ability to make necessary decisions to perform essential functions of the job.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
I worked for the government, specifically the U.S. Courts for more than 20 years and I was with this branch for more than a year. This was the most disorganized, unprofessional group of individuals I have ever worked with; with the exception of three individuals who consistently performed his or her duties. Upper management does not support mid level management. Extremely tough environment for an experienced professional- look elsewhere.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyJudges Compensation and Retirement Services Office, Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts
- CityWashington, D.C.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013