- Kaiser Permanente Insurance Company10.May 2016
Support from Management
As a consensus-driven organization, far too much time is spent socializing your work with leadership to ensure buy-in.
Suggestions for improvement
- Meaningfully changing the company culture so that it feels as if it's in alignment with the Bay Area (vs an "old school" mentality that fosters a "lifer" mentality)
What I like about the company
Provides good benefits and a decent work/life balance.
What I dislike about the company
- It can feel like you're working for the government (large, slow-moving & complex organization)
- Nothing is ever "easy" - our on-boarding is not exactly top-notch.
- Annual raises are not on par with the private sector in this area.