- Karp, Kobi Architects & Interior Designs16.Jun 2020
It's like working on a plantation.
Support from management
None, owners will not try to settle problems for you.
It's me, myself, and I, 8.5 hrs a day. You're depending on others to have available work, to help out on different projects before they lay you and others off.
Freedom to work independently
The owners hire more people while you're trying to finish your work, so that the owners can lay more people off. The owners will then profit and hire fresh and naive people after one year on the plantation.
10% of the long-existing upper staff rules, and the other 90% are discarded after 1 year, or two years if you're lucky.
There are more males than female managers.
Attitude towards older colleagues
Mostly young, fresh, & naive college students exist.
Not very much chance of development for your career since your only there for a very short period of time.
Overall compensation for your work
The higher your compensated the shorter your stay.
Office / Work Environment
Ok but can be very distracting at times. Youll be expected to be sitting down at your station for 7 hours straight - lunchtime.
Doesn't practice recycling at all, it all goes into the trash cans.
Practically none, will let you go before vacation time comes. Or, will fire you after maternity leave is over.
Kobi Karp sends out fake good reviews.
None at all, every day could be your last day, without a sense of belonging.
No handicap work stations available.
Inclusive / Diverse
Most 10% of the upper staff are inapproachable.
Suggestions for improvement
- Teamwork, & office standards. Getting rid of the oppressive upper 10% (plantation rule) of permanent staff rule. Read the bible - "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Stop blaming others for your own failures, and make Architecture great again, by learning its new software, and new technologies. Get involved show employees you care for them and not just yourselves.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Its arrogance and narcissistic environment. Should try to treat everyone as their equal.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyKarp, Kobi Architects & Interior Designs
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee