- Kickmaster Footgolf18.Oct 2017
Do as the boss says, not as they do
Support from management
No, they run everything, point out what needs to be done and then we dont see them again until the next day.
Freedom to work independently
When there is work to do
Attitude towards older colleagues
The owners are the same age as me, but the dobt get dirty or any manual labor, like they gave allergies to work, but not to sleeping or going out to restaurants while others are working
Overall compensation for your work
Below standard pay, except for family members.
Office / Work Environment
No support for managers. No budget, not trust beyond the two partners.
What people see is not the company
Always underminding managers.
Inclusive / Diverse
Mostly family, unqualified, uneducated, and lazy people.
Suggestions for improvement
- Bank should have not loaned them 3 million dollars to be a tax write off, their own ego booster, and treat employees and managers with no respect.
What I like about the company
Nothing. Its the owners piggy bank to take and use company things and money for personal use.
What I dislike about the company
That it was built so the owners could show they ate good people, but arent. No benefits, no vacation, no 401k, nada.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyKickmaster Footgolf
- CityGrove City
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- DepartmentExecutive leadership