- Kimball Electronics Group, LLC23.Apr 2018
Suggestions for improvement
- Meeting between 2 and 8 people. Delegate someone to write down the proposed ideas. Everyone speaks and expresses their ideas. Do not criticize the ideas of others, just complement them (the goal is not to inhibit the flow of ideas). After 2 to 4 hours the meeting is stopped (interrupted), the participants can mull over the ideas and suggestions in their heads during the interval. The next day the meeting is resumed, with participants reading a list of ideas and selecting the best 4 or 5. Now participants can criticize, change and give suggestions to format ideas. At the end of 2 to 4 hours, 4 or 5 company process improvement ideas should be ready.
What I like about the company
i have had many working here for so many years but i have to say the best positive personal experience is going to work seeing the crew in a good mood. glad to have a working , "work" group that can really get the job done!
What I dislike about the company
Not very much, when i think something needs fixed, i go to H&R or my boss , and tell them my problem , and why i want it changed etc.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyKimball Electronics Group, LLC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership