- Kindred transitional care and rehabilitation28.Jan 2016
Support from management
Common pattern of being thrown under the bus.
Much talk and NO follow through!!
Freedom to work independently
No respect for an individual's education and or experience. Everyone expected to "to fall in line and don't rock the boat"
It is feast or famine
It is top heavy!!
Office / Work Environment
No support for ergonomics until someone gets hurt.
Suggestions for improvement
- Corporate needs to come and here from the workers!!
What I like about the company
Frustrating as there are wonderful and quality people that come to work and the they are worked to death and get no support and leave
What I dislike about the company
No support for the managers actually doing the daily hard work. The ED is the one talking to corporate and they don't know true story
- CompanyKindred transitional care and rehabilitation
- CityWalnut Creek
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing