- Kitsap Tenant Support Services20.Apr 2016
Support from management
The management style is very harsh, and punitive.
If you are not part of the "in" group, you are not part of the team
Freedom to work independently
You have to cover for staff that aren't capable of doing their job.
Suggestions for improvement
- Hire qualified supervisors, not yes people who aren't going to make people be accountable
What I like about the company
I liked the work we were doing, it was a really challenging, and made you feel like you were making an improvement in people's lives
What I dislike about the company
The attitude of the office, and the lack of accountability for supervisors when they failed to do their jobs. There was an attitude of us versus them with, and that the line staff were replaceable, but the supervisory staff, were never held accountable, for lack of work, or mistakes.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyKitsap Tenant Support Services
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support