- Kroger (Shenandoah, TX / United States)14.Mar 2020
The dead beats in district and division office do nothing.
Support from management
Freedom to work independently
Yes, no help from anyone.
Attitude towards older colleagues
Hate older folks.
No one helps you do anything or learn anything.
Overall compensation for your work
Office / Work Environment
Overflowing trash. Drive behind one and look for yourself.
Work with no life. 14 plus hours a day are normal.
Say one thing do another.
Every day could be your last.
Not concerned with fixing anything.
Suggestions for improvement
- All new leadership from district up.
What I dislike about the company
Top down garbage. District and division employees are useless.
- CompanyKroger (Shenandoah, TX / United States)
- CityHouston, TX
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting