- Laramar Group LLC (Greenwood Village, CO / United States)20.Nov 2015
Suggestions for improvement
- Be aware of the turnover, understand what is driving it, encourage feedback and suggestions and remove upper management from HR and Accounting find a qualified hire with integrity, is ethical, embraces and encourages feedback, is confidential and wants to see the company go into a positive direction.
What I like about the company
Competitive Pay and Benefits
What I dislike about the company
Senior level management doesn't uphold integrity, confidentiality or use good judgment. They receive negative feedback well and instead uses it against its employees. When you bring a concern to management you are considered toxic to the team. The head of HR should be receptive of the feedback provided and work to correct issues, improve employee morale and increase employee engagement. That company has experienced a lot of turnover within the past couple of years and it is a shame that the owner isn't proactive enough to find out what the underlying issues are.
The atmosphere is very uncomfortable which makes employees scared to speak up in fear of retaliation.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyLaramar Group LLC (Greenwood Village, CO / United States)
- CityGreenwood Village, CO
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2009