- Laurelwood Care Center12.Nov 2015
Support from management
Top management at this facility changes so often, it was difficult to meet the different demands of each one.
Facility is a nursing home so it is totally accessible.
Suggestions for improvement
- More support from the corporate office. Less change in management and policies at the local level.
What I like about the company
The people on the "front lines" were great to work with. The residents were friendly and open. I felt supported by my co-workers for the most part.
What I dislike about the company
I believe the numerous changes in upper management made it difficult to do the job the way it should have been done. I felt as if regional managers from different departments were judging me in my responsibilities although they did not really understand the position.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyLaurelwood Care Center
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing