- Lee Enterprises, Incorporated27.Mar 2018
Managers are allowed to bully their employees and HR is powerless (or at least not interested) to do anything about it. The internal IT department is a a joke run by an incompetent group of managers.
A large portion of the directors and VPs are women.
Attitude towards older colleagues
The longer you've been here, the more respected you are, but that's not always a good thing if you're stuck in the past.
Overall compensation for your work
I recently found out that I'm making 17,000 less than my male coworker with the same job title.
You're expected to work when they want, and aren't allowed to alter your schedule from 8-5 pm.
Suggestions for improvement
- HR needs to do something about managers who bully their employees.
What I dislike about the company
This is not a family-friendly company. If you're sick or have a baby, you're bullied for missing work to take care of your family.
- CompanyLee Enterprises, Incorporated
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentMarketing/product management