- LexiCode Corporation13.Apr 2016 (Last edit 08.Nov 2016)
We were not allowed to ask any questions about how to do our from anyone but management, when many employees were very skilled at their jobs.
Suggestions for improvement
- Hire more men in management. Develop a more corporate way of thinking and doing things. Relate to people as Individuals instead of as groups. Offer individualized training instead on enmass education.
What I like about the company
I liked being a remote employee. I worked for a different company and they offered a lot of support, to do your job well. This company essentially "left you out to dry".
What I dislike about the company
The training (5 weeks) was not related to the position. The trainer answered phone calls during lectures and this person was never prepared, with notes. Always speaking from the top of their mind. A horrible way to learn about a job.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyLexiCode Corporation
- CityBallentine, SC
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing