- Life Insurance Company of North America20.Jan 2016
Support from management
Upper management was fair. Immediate supervisor/team lead was fair to bad.
Attitude towards older colleagues
Sad to say, but after many years with CIGNA, when they want you out, they hammer on you until you leave. I left feeling unappreciated and undervalued.
Office / Work Environment
Work conditions were excellent because I worked from home. When in office it was noisy with many distractions.
I was surprised to learn in 2015 they were the most hated insurance company.
Suggestions for improvement
- They've been bought by Anthem, doubtful that improve them, but who knows.
What I like about the company
Excellent tuition reimbursement. I enjoyed my co-workers.
What I dislike about the company
They undervalue and do not appreciate their long-term employees. They advertise themselves as "business of caring", if only that was true.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyLife Insurance Company of North America
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- DepartmentHigher-level services in healthcare and nursing