Total Value: Engage Your Possibilities
At Lockheed Martin, we're committed to the growth and development of our diverse teams of employees, from interns, to experienced professionals, to military service men and women transitioning into civilian life.
Growth & Development Opportunities:
- Mentoring and coaching
- Internal and external educational opportunities
- Informal and formal career-building programs
- Skills and abilities enhancement
- Opportunities for promotion and advancement
- Networking opportunities with company leaders
Training & Initiatives:
The Center for Leadership Excellence (CLE)
The CLE, a 300,000-square-foot conference center and lodging facility located adjacent to corporate headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland, supports leadership training, professional development, learning sessions and business meetings, as well as conferences and symposiums.
With eight large training rooms, 18 conference rooms, a 250-seat amphitheater and special events space, it's a valuable venue for employees to continuously strengthen their leadership skills.
Through leadership development and business-based functional seminars, CLE participants can refresh their leadership skills while learning about new business concepts and applications, through many programs, including:
- Advanced Business Case
- Business Management Institute
- Capturing New Business Institute
- Competitive Intelligence/Positioning to Win
- Contracts Leadership Institute
- Customer Capture Workshop
- Customer Relations Institute
- Doing Business Overseas Institute
- Financial Strategies Program
- Leadership Fundamentals Program
- Leading with Organizational Impact
- Leading with Outstanding Customer Experience
- Mid-Level Core Simulation
- Program Management Institute
- Strategic Thinking for Executives
- Supply Chain Institute
Our commitment to environmental, social and governance responsibility expands beyond our own operations to our supply chain and the use of our products and services. As systems thinkers, we value the ability to apply a global perspective to make informed, long-term decisions in the resource-constrained world in which we live.
We see sustainability as a business imperative and an incredible opportunity to make a difference.
This drive to do the right thing that has fueled so many significant technological advancements comes from all levels of the organization, from our commitment to social and environmental responsibility to the care and support of our employees through community outreach and volunteerism, and more. Just a handful of ways we support individuals and families in our communities include:
- Military & Veteran Support
- STEM Education
- Employee Focused Programs