- Londenderry Pediatrics11.Feb 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Training in effective communication with upper management with regards to staff. Schooling on how to do payroll correctly.
- Pay staff for attending mandatory meetings as required by labor board laws. Accountability for upper management.
What I like about the company
co-workers were great
What I dislike about the company
treats workers as sub class. Does not adhere to labor laws with regards to wages.
Payroll consistently incorrect.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyLondenderry Pediatrics
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2013