- Lone Star Percussion02.Feb 2016
Suggestions for improvement
- Listen to your employees. Have clear expectations for training and roles within the company. Value hard work with rewards. Listen to your customers.
- Acknowledge bad behavior and work habits, this is bad for morale.
What I like about the company
VERY laid back, if you are late no problem. Nothing is done about tardiness, even if its multiple times a week. NO dress code. Very flexible with taking time off for any reasons. Employee discount within the first week you are hired.
What I dislike about the company
No Advancement program or growth within the company. There is no training involved, you are expected to jump in and learn as you go. No dress code. There is no system or clear expectations on policies. No reward program, sales team works hard for the owners to make more profits. Lack of communication within the company and lack of listening to their customers.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyLone Star Percussion
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee