- LoneStar Marine Shelters28.Jun 2016
Support from management
There was a continuous bashing of employees and threatening to fire people for every little thing. Not the way to lead at all, at least I will not follow someone like that.
The labor force including supervisors of each trade seem to be very competent and worked well with each other.
Suggestions for improvement
- Create a more employee centered environment where people had a chance to excel and be recognized. Benefits could be improved I understand the realities of today's healthcare costs. With no retirement at all it would be hard to make this a place where you would work long term.
What I like about the company
Met a lot of good people there and there were challenges that made for a good learning experience
What I dislike about the company
Didn't have much focus on individual's familys and social events. Continuous threats to fire someone let to covering up mistakes.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyLoneStar Marine Shelters
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership