- Longview International Technology Solutions, Inc.22.Dec 2015 (Last edit 23.Mar 2017)
Support from management
Leadership kept disappearing.
Freedom to work independently
By far the best perk, while some saw little direction and often lack of accountability, the good ones saw very little red tape, and infinite opportunity. Growth accelerator, definitely a startup plus.
Security Depends on compensation
Suggestions for improvement
- Define deliverables. Hire technical managers define deliverables, communicate deadlines, milestones to ensure delivery met.
- Applaud for the diversity.
What I like about the company
Flex hours, autonomy, telecommuting, office location, space, culture.
What I dislike about the company
People wouldnjust disappear never to be seen again, especially right before holidays. Also missed their deliverables, which no one seemed to define. Almost everyone i talked to no raise regardless of length of service, strength of contribution. Few exceptions were people who sought offers elsewhere and accepted counter offers.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyLongview International Technology Solutions, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015