- Loomis Armored US Inc10.Dec 2015
Culture? Work long hours everyday, pay sucks, supervisors non existent.
Support from management
Supervisors make no decisions, Ops Manager too micro managing.
Freedom to work independently
You are treated like a hired contractor. Sent out and basically on your own.
Haven't had a meeting in the 8 months I have worked there.
Overall compensation for your work
Office / Work Environment
When you are a driver you are basically in the truck FOREVER. You drive 10-12 hours and get a couple of 5 to 10 minute breaks out of the truck.
They don't give a crap.
Work an average of 13-14 hours a day, what life?
Trucks are old and filthy.
Do a good job and work hard. Keep job. Mess up and get fired.
Supervisors ALWAYS send you to Ops Manager for decisions. Good luck finding him. When you do, it is always put back on you to come up with a resolution.
Challenging as in stress inducing traffic to navigate through and trying to make every customer stop is a challenge for sure.
Inclusive / Diverse
yeah diverse, everybody is treated like crap and worked to death.
Suggestions for improvement
- Bring in new General and Operations Manager and revamp the entire logistics and transportation to be more organized and energized. Turnover rate is horrible.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyLoomis Armored US Inc
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management