- Louis' Pryor Supply Inc.09.Feb 2016
Support from management
most of the staff was helpful
people seemed to be secretive, and hid it well
Suggestions for improvement
- for someone who has been there for a good while, give a raise once in a while. just for the record, I had no issue with my pay.
What I like about the company
they paid me well, and they gave me OT.
What I dislike about the company
no free coffee, and the fact I was laid off with no true reason. I was at work every day, never late, never had a write up, and did my work with little complaints. I find out after my release they just bring in someone else the next day. Honestly, the warehouse helper/driver should have had my position. he had been there 14 years, and skipped over him not once but twice.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyLouis' Pryor Supply Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management