- Magma Foundry Technologies, Inc.15.Dec 2015
It's an office atmosphere; safety isn't an issue.
Inclusive / Diverse
No. Diversity is not supported nor is it shunned. If you have skills, that's all that matters. Opinions and ideas must conform with the President's however.
Suggestions for improvement
- Needs a greater awareness of appropriate behavior inside and outside company. Implementation of levels of recourse for inappropriate remarks and behaviors. Improved communication between executive and staff with documentation of expectations and results; corrective action procedures need to be created and followed rather than 'shooting from the hip' whenever a problem/situation arises.
- Company events with clients includes excessive alcohol, leading to inappropriate behaviors and comments.
What I like about the company
The product is phenomenal, and working with a company on the cutting edge is incredible.
What I dislike about the company
Poor communications between engineers and executives, poor direction at beginning of projects. Work can be lauded or derided without explanation. Extra effort is not appreciated unless it's been specifically directed. No support from executive level; an 'every man for himself' atmosphere at times. Few females in high positions; occasional inappropriate remarks from some male employees and execs, and no recourse available from company. Suggestions for improvements are often ignored. Executives can be openly insulting to staff in meetings and in public venues. Company is very ego-driven.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMagma Foundry Technologies, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015