- Managed Care Resources Inc12.Feb 2017 (Last edit 13.Feb 2017)
- I did not receive a response to my initial application.
- My application is complete. Throughout my Nursing, Nurse IT, Nurse Management, and Nurse Administration career I have demonstrated creativity, resilience, and adherence to the nursing professional standards of care.
- Most of the time, in my career, I was hired into the positions for which I applied. Since my retirement at age 71, from the Greater Los Angeles Veterans Affairs Healthcare System, I have not had an invitation for an interview. I am continuing to develop my thesis "THE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX" and my manuscript, "IN A WORLD OF VIOLENCE" C2014, a narrative in healthcare.
It is my assessment at this point that my age, 75, and not my Resume, Accomplishments, Capacity, and current DBA business endeavors, (EcoMed: ECOLOGY IN MEDICINE) have eliminated my interests in making contributions to the facilities looking for talented and equipped individuals.
- CompanyManaged Care Resources Inc
- CityLos Angeles
- Applied for positionCASE MANAGER FOR WORKMAN'S COMP
- Year of application2016