- Manatee County Rural Health Services24.Nov 2015
My coworkers were great, we all worked well together.
we were told our jobs were very secure, then 2 weeks later our whole dept was let go! 1 month's notice & 2 week's severance pay is all we got!!
Office / Work Environment
we had a mold problem in our building which was neglected for a while.
see previous comment on Working Conditions
My dept was very busy & therefore we all felt very secure with our jobs. Then upper management decided to "restructure" our dept & let everyone go. Rehired a few & most of those rehired have already quit because the working conditions were so bad. We needed more help to do our jobs properly & were told they would hire more employees. Instead, they let us all go, then hired back less than half.
See comment above re: mold
Everyone in our dept worked hard; it was not appreciated by the upper level management
Suggestions for improvement
- Get rid of some of the upper level management!!
What I like about the company
The hospitalists are great!!
What I dislike about the company
Upper level management
- CompanyManatee County Rural Health Services
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentNon-cert. nursing support/nursing support