- Marine Federal Credit Union08.Feb 2017
Culture varied in every department to suit Management.
Communication was never a priority for management or Executive Management
Females were grossly underpaid even if they had the same responsibilities of the male counterpart.
Training is mostly OJT.
Overall compensation for your work
Pay is the poorest in the county.
Salaried employees had a perfect work life balance.
The community knew policy and procedure better than staff and joked how to get around the loan system.
Management afraid to fire staff.
Suggestions for improvement
- Restructure entire executive management from the Board of Directors thru the management team. Have some kind of training anything would be more than they currently offer.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
cliquish, no training, unfair pay between men and women
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMarine Federal Credit Union
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2016
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership