- Massachusetts General Hospital17.Oct 2019
MGH is a great place to work. Although there are 1000+ of employees, I do feel valued as an important member of the team
Everyone is very supportive. There is a great working environment and culture.
MGH deals with people from all over the country and world, It is a lot of work at times.
Suggestions for improvement
- There is really not much I would say needs to be changed. I truly enjoy working here.
What I like about the company
MGH is a great place to work - It is easy to get to in Boston, is like its own city - once you are there they have everything you will need, and is an upbeat environment to be in.
What I dislike about the company
Although MGH is the size It is, It could be bigger actually to better accommodate patients and families.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMassachusetts General Hospital
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Current employee
- DepartmentHuman resources/recruiting