- Matheson Tri-Gas, Inc.09.Feb 2016
Support from management
Management was terrible and very unfair in all aspects.
They do just enough to keep the state off their back. Training is very hard to come by with the management they have.
Suggestions for improvement
- Take more time on hiring management and supply updated trucks. AC would be nice for summer. Or be treated equally.
What I like about the company
The money was good for the state I live in. But the challenge is staying out of the way of the management. Bullying was a everyday accurance from management. All management cared about is making money and not caring about its employees.
What I dislike about the company
Everything but the money and benefits.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMatheson Tri-Gas, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management