- MB Real Estate Services Inc.25.Nov 2015
The company does not commend their employees as they more so expect/require results.
Support from management
Goals are set without two way discussions.
The management team works together but the upper management does not communicate vital information to lower management staff.
Attitude towards older colleagues
The company seems to prefer a younger colleagues/staff.
Work hours are excessive and for the majority of the staff and do not provide good "work-life" balance.
Anyone can easily be replaced.
The work load is excessive with a high expatiation of success in order to retain your job.
Suggestions for improvement
- Encourage 2 way communication without recourse.
- Access employees on their progress to ensure success for both parties.
What I like about the company
The pay was good.
What I dislike about the company
The upper management support was not provided and the hours that all employees are expected to work is is excess of 70 hours per week.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMB Real Estate Services Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015