- McLennan Community College20.Nov 2017
Not knowing who to trust makes it difficult to work here.
Support from management
Management wants to cover their own butts and does not support their employees in any way - often leaving employees to take the blame for their decisions.
There is lip service paid to teamwork but no true teamwork being done.
You never know if your privacy is being respected.
There is a lot of friendliness, but you often get a smile and hello from someone who talks about you behind your back a few minutes later.
If you kiss the butts of the right people, you will get a position for which you are not qualified.
Inclusive / Diverse
Not inclusive or diverse.
Suggestions for improvement
- Stop taking care of just those who kiss butt and accept ideas from outside people.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMcLennan Community College
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership