- MeadWestVaco Speciality Chemicals (Ingevity)26.Sep 2017
The culture in the Covington VA area is lazy and unprofessional!
Support from management
Warehouse manager doesn't go to the warehouse. The manager only knows what she is told she has no hands on. Her favorite saying "delegate it".
There is no teamwork in the warehouse. Everyone is back stabbing and thinks someone is should be doing their job.
Freedom to work independently
There is some independence.
Supervision doesn't communicate well with employees. Monthly safety talkes but in the actual department there is no communication.
Attitude towards older colleagues
Everyone is disgruntled
No development. Other employees didn't like it if you were out of the office for training and would complain about it. That is if anyone was out!
Office / Work Environment
Everyone is disgruntled in the office as well.
not friendly at all!
Hours were great!
Previously part of MWV so the image is outstanding.
wants to fire people for false performance reviews
Suggestions for improvement
- They need a new plant manager with new ideas. They need to go through and replace some managers with lazy culture.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
They allow dysfunctional activities to go on day after day. They make you feel insecure there.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMeadWestVaco Speciality Chemicals (Ingevity)
- CityWickliffe, Ky
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- DepartmentLogistics/materials management