- Medstar Orthopaedic Institue24.Nov 2015
Support from management
This company does not support their employees. Superiors are not supportive thus the staff suffers. Patients are not their priority, it is a money based organization.
Suggestions for improvement
- Adapt mentors to help guide new employees. Offer more training programs as they are fundamental to an employees success.
What I like about the company
There is very little I like about this company. It does however offer excellent benefits.
What I dislike about the company
Poor management and lack of leadership. This company does not support their employees and view them as easily replaceable. In my opinion they set employees to fail without properly training them.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMedstar Orthopaedic Institue
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services