- Martinsville Newco24.Nov 2015
Support from management
Unfortunately the supervisor was a different one than the one who hired me. The leader had no leadership experience prior and little nursing experience. The education level of the manager was limited. The decisions made varied according to which audience the decisions were being presented to. Definitely a challenge to find the truth!
Suggestions for improvement
- Strong leadership. Please be honest even when the truth isn't always very good.
What I like about the company
Small town environment. Most of the staff that worked in my department were dedicated to providing quality patient care and most were real team players.
What I dislike about the company
Very narrow minded and a bit behind the times for both employees and health care. Limited resources available to staff.
The following benefits were offered to me
- CompanyMartinsville Newco
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former job since 2015
- DepartmentHigher-level medical-technical services