- Merwin Long Term Care, Inc.16.Apr 2018
Management dosen't know how to communicate effectively to employees.
Office / Work Environment
Very messy, very unsafe, the back rooms are not to up to par with safety regulations.
Management and higher up walks around with their nose in the air, they never smile or say hello to anyone.
No such thing as a fair work-life balance at the place.
Safety is not a priority at all. It's a mess everywhere.
Suggestions for improvement
- Get rid of the management team as they are lazy.
What I like about the company
What I dislike about the company
Management, they are very lazy, very unprofessional, not good at communicating at all.
- CompanyMerwin Long Term Care, Inc.
- Are you a Current or Former Employee?Former employee
- PositionC-Suite / Leadership